At Achilles Group we work hard to impact People Performance
as a catalyst for profitability.
We have worked with thousands of leaders and seen the good, the bad and at times the ugly impact of poor leadership. And we are driven to influence every leader we encounter to learn what it takes to become an encouraging leader, to proactively impact People Performance and to drive profitability.
are those who earn their authority and then embrace, model and promote principles that matter. They focus on people (not employees) and they understand that with each investment in relationship and accountability they also impact profitability. If you need a guide to encouraging leaders, keep a focus on the following attributes:
- Start with heart, show the courage of conviction and build platforms upon which your people can grow.
- Proactively encourage growth; equip our people with expanding KSA”s (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities).
- Earn your authority, provide candid feedback, see potential and set expectations.
- Manage performance against expectations thru effective coaching and accountability.
- Enrich vision, lift ceilings, see the good, give belief and advance the lives of others.
At Achilles, we believe that encouraging growth in your leaders is a catalyst for profitability. We engage as a team, we learn about your business, what you produce, the services you offer and how you make money. Then we sync up your job descriptions, accountabilities, roles and requisite knowledge, skills and abilities with your performance management focus, tools, and techniques.
We will be accessible and responsive to provide counsel, intervention and direct hands-on support to address any escalated employee relations issues. And we have the expertise to engage in people challenges at any level or work environment; the plant, warehouse, floor, field, office, back room or boardroom.
Achilles Group HR Professionals can help you grow profitability in your business through equipping your leaders to grow their people. Talk to one of our Encouraging Leaders at 281-469-1800.