Congratulations to Achilles Group Employee of the Month, Shaina Schwartz!
A native Houstonian, Shaina has been a member of the Achilles team for over five years. Prior to joining Achilles Group, Shaina attended Texas A&M University and received her degree in Human Resources Development. Shaina was selected as Employee of the Month for her mentorship skills, the large client load she has acquired, and her impeccable attention to detail. The Achilles Group team loves Shaina’s positive attitude and the humble personality she brings to the team!
Learn more about Shaina in her Spotlight interview:
- Favorite part of your job: My favorite part of my job is the people I work with. Achilles is a family-oriented company and I truly appreciate everything they have done for me and my family throughout these past five years.
- Best HR advice: Don’t be afraid to have difficult conversations. As long as you handle those conversations in the right way, at the right time, all of the pieces will fall into place.
- Proudest moment: Getting a “win” from a very challenging client. Having an influence over an individual that has been following the same practice for over 20 years is very empowering.
- Dream Dinner Guest: I wish I could have dinner with Jesus and the friends and family I have lost throughout the years.
- Superpower wish: I wish I could manipulate time.
- Typical weekend: My typical weekend includes decorating my new house with my husband, and preparing for our baby girl (Brynlee), expected to arrive in January 2017!