Spotlight on: Kathryn McClanahan
Posted on 09.28.2016
Congratulations to Achilles Group Employee of the Month, Kathryn McClanahan!
Kathryn has been a member of the Achilles team for over three and a half years, and brought eight years of general HR experience with her. One of her many skills includes her ability to research anything and everything – she is typically the first one to let us all know of a new compliance update! The Achilles Group team loves the vivacious attitude she brings to the office!
Learn more about Kathryn in her Spotlight interview:
- Favorite part of your job: My favorite part of my job is the variety of work that I do. There is never a dull moment at Achilles Group!
- Best HR advice: Do your research thoroughly before making important decisions. Know where you stand and what the risks are before taking action.
- Proudest moment: Finishing multiple handbooks for a client, which was a very long and detailed process!
- Biggest challenge: When I am researching something and I can’t find the answer, but I love it! I eventually find what I am looking for.
- Superpower wish: I wish I could read other people’s minds.
- Typical weekend: Spending time with my two boys and husband. We love attending church and watching sports!