The Benefits of Fractional HR
Posted on 04.18.2016
Some models give you fractional A or B or C. At Achilles Group, we give you Fractional A and B and C! Here are a few benefits of using our Fractional HR approach:
1. Reduce stress. Let’s face it: human resources sometimes means dealing with uncomfortable situations. And many of those situations are accompanied by strict compliance regulations. This can add up to a lot of stress, especially if you’re a small or mid-size business owner trying to handle HR issues on your own. Fractional HR can alleviate the emotional pull of HR activities from yourself and your organization.
2. Save time. Through Fractional HR, Achilles Group will identify your specific HR needs and use a collaborative approach to supply the expertise you need, allowing you and your staff more time to focus on running your business.
3. Save money. Investing in a new employee can be expensive. Our cost-effective Fractional HR approach provides HR expertise exactly when you need it, saving you the expense of hiring one or more in-house HR experts.
4. Access to every level of expertise. Many businesses have diverse HR needs that require a mix of expertise and skill sets that aren’t commonly found in one person. With Fractional HR, you get a designated HR Professional who will manage the relationship, work directly with your leaders and engage other colleagues on the Achilles team at the right level at the right time.
5. More flexibility. Your HR needs may change over time. With Fractional HR, Achilles Group can easily provide different areas of expertise as needed, including HR infrastructure, recruiting, performance, strategy and more.
Our Fractional HR concept is the most cost-effective way to provide broad and deep HR expertise for your specific situation both now and in the future. Talk to one of our experienced HR professionals about how Fractional HR can meet your needs at 281-469-1800.